My ticker...

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy birthday to me!

I've lost 4 kg in 3 weeks + 3 days. What a great birthday gift to myself! 8.4 kg to go, though I am not set on a particular goal weight. I'll know when I feel right again. I don't post too much anymore because it seems the routine is pretty much set. I eat much less, and I'm not generally feeling hungry. I sometimes even skip dinner when I can tell my tummy isn't rumbling or feeling empty. When I get past the initial 'but I'll starge!' thought, I find that I the lack of hunger continues throughout the evening until bedtime. If I get hungry, I'll eat a piece of cheese and I'm set. I've started experimenting with recipes, I might start posting some in here.

On a completely different topic.... I'M GOING TO SEE U2 TONIGHT!!! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment