My ticker...

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

In the 60's!

So, 2 weeks + 4 days. Lost now 3 kg in total. My last strategy is working better than I thought. When I tally up what I eat in a day, it looks like nothing, but I am simply not hungry! No calorie counting, no exercise. I find I have to avoid even the dextrose-made sweets, because they kill my apetite completely. One bite is all I can manage in a whole day. I am a very different person than I was 3 weeks ago where eating habits are concerned.  At this rate, I will be noticeably slimmer by Christmas. I might even feel comfortable at the beach!

Though I am very happy about the weight loss, I find the other benefits are sufficient to make going off fructose worth it. I have noticed that I never get bloated anymore, my skin tone has improved and I am less moody. I read an article about how insulin is thought to be now a major player in the aging process. So hey, no sugar = younger look. That works for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment