My ticker...

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 6 - still going!

I organised a morning tea for one of my colleagues who is going to be on maternity leave fairly soon. On the table were... cupcakes, biscuits of all types, fruit, juice, potato crisps and rice crackers. I stuck to the rice crackers and drank nothing. Yay!

I still find that I have no appetite control. I am not sure how long that will come, but perhaps I need to be a little more proactive with my portions and start paying attention to what my body seems to need. Eat a reasonable serving. Wait 30 minutes and see if I'm still hungry. If I think I might be able to stretch it out longer, then wait another 30 minutes, etc.

I purchased an ice cream maker so I can make some dextrose version for my kids and husband. I'm having some serious trouble finding dextrose, however... I will ask at the Sweet Poison forum where people have been finding theirs. I have some powdered glucose, and I know that dextrose is a hydrated version of glucose, but I'm not sure I can straight substitute one for the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment